• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil protection order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

new owner

What is the name of your state?OH

Can you tell me what exactly is a civil protection order-what are the legalities to be able to file? My neighbor has filed one against my husband.

The neighbors have been arguing with us over an easement agreement. My husband has only argued with them (neighbor and sister). No violence. My husband has not been served any papers yet. Just noticed she filed on the internet under public records. She has not filed charges thru the prosecutors either because they have declined her. We have charges against her for digging up survey pin.

They also made prank phone calls before they filed this. They must not know that you can call *69 back and get this number to show on your next phone bill.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">