• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal treaspass & property damage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MIKE_G

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania. So I was informed that the neighbors 'grandson' tore up several properties in the neighborhood including mine with a 4 wheeler. I have not seen the damage but will in the morning. My question is- do I approach the grandparents who have no money or do I let the state police approach them? I will take this to the next level ASAP only if there is considerable damage. I have 25 acres and we have had a lot of rain recently. So risk a lifetime enemy of the grandson & his family or let it go...

TigerD

That isn't a legal question.

Perhaps you should view the damage and call your insurance company?

DC

MIKE_G

So far- let it go to the insurance company? Let the perp go as well? I will see the damage and get more info in the morning.

justalayman

I vote for hog tying him and using his own 4 wheeler to drag him around your property using him as a drag to smooth out the damage.

Seriously guy, you do what you think is appropriate. Nobody here knows you or anybody else involved or the relationships involved.

FlyingRon

Back when I was growing up, we'd have had the boy with some rakes and grass seed or whatever going and smoothing out the ruts and replanting.

MIKE_G

It's all good@

I appreciate the advice. No damage that I found worth following up on. I too would do the rake and grass seed 1st- great option!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">