• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Damaged Fence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

laurentkoala

I am in the state of Washington.

I own a commercial building with a fence (metal chain link) parking lot
My next dor neibor is a mix commercial (restaurant on 1st floor and several apartments on the 2nd floor).

My parking lot is locked during off hours.

My neigbors parking lot borderd by my fnece a wall on the other sides and open to the back alley (no gate).

When I came in this morning, my fenced had been damaged. A car/van or truck (I can still the bumper marsk in the fence) run into it.

This happen coming form my neigbors side. Is he responsible for things tha thappen frm his private parking lot?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

seniorjudge

Q: Is he responsible for things tha thappen frm his private parking lot?

A: He's responsible for what he does; not what other people do.

HomeGuru

I am in the state of Washington.

I own a commercial building with a fence (metal chain link) parking lot
My next dor neibor is a mix commercial (restaurant on 1st floor and several apartments on the 2nd floor).

My parking lot is locked during off hours.

My neigbors parking lot borderd by my fnece a wall on the other sides and open to the back alley (no gate).

When I came in this morning, my fenced had been damaged. A car/van or truck (I can still the bumper marsk in the fence) run into it.

This happen coming form my neigbors side. Is he responsible for things tha thappen frm his private parking lot?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: what is the dollar amount fo the damage?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">