• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Easement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PATRICK555

What is the name of your state? New York

HELLO

When you have an easement to egress and ingress. Dose it give the right to use it 24-7?, What about someone gets hurt? (when using the easement).

How can I get rid of this easement?

Do I have any rights over the person who has easement?

Thanks

:confused:

HomeGuru

PATRICK555 said:
What is the name of your state? New York

HELLO

When you have an easement to egress and ingress. Dose it give the right to use it 24-7?, What about someone gets hurt? (when using the easement).

How can I get rid of this easement?

Do I have any rights over the person who has easement?

Thanks

:confused:
**A: and what does the recorded easement state?

PATRICK555

State...

WHEREAS the parties wish to establish an easement over the property above
first described for the benefit of MICHAEL M and his heirs, and assigns,
NOW, THERFORE, in consideration of the sum of ONE ($1.00) DOLLAR, and
other, good and valuable considerations, the First Party remises, releases and
quitclaims unto MICHAEL M, his distributees and assigns

AN Easement for as long as both or either of the existing buildings remain,
for purposes of egress and ingress and to take maaterials, supplies and merchandise in and out though an existing alleyway, the westerly boundary
line of which abuts the easterly line of the Party of the Second Part and which alleyway at its northern end facing Main Street is 3.92 wide and which
widens toward the south, said easement running 99.93 feet to the southerly lot line of said parcel, together with the right to remove part of the west face of the retaining wall on the southwesterly side of the above first described parcels.

TO HAVE AND TO HOLD such easement unto MICHAEL M, his distributees and assigns for as long as both or either of the existing buildings remain.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">