• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Easement / Common Property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kg12345

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Massachusetts

My new husband and I just bought a condex (half house) in September of last year and this past April my neighbor hired an uninsured tree removal person to take down 2 trees in the backyard that are considered common property. This destroyed the backyard. We did confront him and he would not give up the Tree Removal persons name for the damage done to our backyard. He promised to fix it (with his wife and kids!!!) and it looks pretty bad. Also, he has an easement to the right of our property to which he uses to ride his lawnmower up over (ripping up the land again)

I was thinking mediation, but do I have rights to the trees and does he have rights to use his huge lawnmower via the easement? How do I get my lawn fixed and not have him ruin it the next time (He does all of this while we are at work) Any help is appreciated!! Thank you~

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">