• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Easement document wording

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

castiron9

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington State.....I currently have a 12 ft .wide easement to get to my property.It is a gravel road.This private road runs through two other properties.I am short plating my property into two lots.The City has required me to widen the road to 20 feet.I have gotten permission from the other 2 neighbors,in which they have both agreed to let me use a slice of each of there properties so that I can widen the road to 20 ft.I have the legal description of each one of the slices of property that was written by my surveyor,stating the length and with of the easement they are letting me use.My question is what type of easement would this be called and is there a standard form that I could get and just put in the legal wording of the easement.Thank for any advice or help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">