• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

esement please help !!!!!!????????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

josepha

What is the name of your state? Missouri...
My mom bought ten acres from my grandma in 2000 where my mom lived for a few years when see was little. My grand parent's moved out some time in the early eighty's. Just after my mom bought the property someone burned down the house and cut the utility pole... Now the land owners around use wont give use esement for electiric. The elec company said that i found an old utility bill to show that there was elec before that thay would hook it up... After a long six year's i found a bill not one but four. Now the elect company said that isn't good enought what do i do ???????????? please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

josepha

Have you searched the public records to see if an easement has been filed there the whole time?

Not yet working on it. I'm not sure if it makes a diffrenc but i think r property was developed before the others in this area...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">