• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Eye soar of an attempt of a fence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elliemaekar

What is the name of your state? West Virginia
:confused:
I have the neighbors rejected off the Jerry Spring show living next door. There are drug, domestic voilence and agravated assult issues with the husband. (I know cause of another issue we currently have in the civil court system over the shooting of my dog.) This guy has attempted to erect a raw cut 6 ft+ fencing of tree trunks according to the survey over a foot onto my property. Not only is the fence dangerous - one post is leaning toward the area where I park my car - but it is very ugly! He has also connected the wire to the side of my cellar. According to the survey the line is .5 ft off the cellar roof overhang which is approximatly a foot from the cellar wall that this fence runs up to. My girls want to have the pool put up but I need to put our fencing up and can not until this eye soar is removed so I can erect a proper wooden panel fence. Do I have to give him notice that I will be removing his creation or can I do so and put mine up in it's place 6 inches my side from the property line. I have photos and a email version of the survey if it helps.
Thanks for any suggestions.

BelizeBreeze

elliemaekar said:
What is the name of your state? West Virginia
:confused:
I have the neighbors rejected off the Jerry Spring show living next door. There are drug, domestic voilence and agravated assult issues with the husband. (I know cause of another issue we currently have in the civil court system over the shooting of my dog.)
And all irrelevant.
elliemaekar said:
This guy has attempted to erect a raw cut 6 ft+ fencing of tree trunks according to the survey over a foot onto my property.
Then tell him to move it.
elliemaekar said:
Not only is the fence dangerous - one post is leaning toward the area where I park my car - but it is very ugly!
Again, irrelevant.
elliemaekar said:
He has also connected the wire to the side of my cellar.
Then tell him to disconnect it
elliemaekar said:
According to the survey the line is .5 ft off the cellar roof overhang which is approximatly a foot from the cellar wall that this fence runs up to.
Then tell him to move it.
elliemaekar said:
My girls want to have the pool put up but I need to put our fencing up and can not until this eye soar is removed so I can erect a proper wooden panel fence.
So tell him to remove it.
elliemaekar said:
Do I have to give him notice that I will be removing his creation or can I do so and put mine up in it's place 6 inches my side from the property line.
If you don't want to go to jail for destruction of private property yes, you have to send him 'notice' and in the form of a certified (RRR) letter to remove the fence to his property within a certain amount of time or you will have it done and bill him.
elliemaekar said:
I have photos and a email version of the survey if it helps.
It doesn't.
elliemaekar said:
Thanks for any suggestions.
You're welcome.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">