• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Factory's responsibility for fence?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

warholamo

What is the name of your state? PA
I bought a house that sits directly in front of a plastics moulding factory. There is my driveway along the between the factory behind three of my neighbors that runs to a garage under my house. Keep in mind that the factory has installed large railroad tie retainig walls as neighboring yards are up about 15-20 feet above mine. My back yard drops about 20 feet from front to back. Along the back side, there is a decrepit old wooden fence that is falling down. It needs replaced but by who? Their ice builds up on their roof in the winter and falls on it. I think there is a zoning law that requires them to maintain the fence or am I wrong?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">