• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fencing laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MAGSBLUIZ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york city

GOOD MORNING MY QUESTION IS COMPLICATED A FEW YEARS AGO MY MOTHERS BACKYARD NIEGHBOR DECIDED TO CUT HER FENCE IN HALF AND PUT UP HIS OWN FENCE WITH NO WARNING OR PERMISSION AT THE TIME MY MOTHER WAS IN STAGE 4 CANCER SO I DIDNT WANT HER TO PUT HER THROUGH MORE STRESS THEN SHE ALREADY HAD SHE HAS SINCE PASSED AND I AM WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY LEGAL RECOURSE I CAN TAKE TO HAVE THE OTHER HALF OF MY FENCE FIXED? OH THE REASON IT IS ONLY HALF OF THE FENCE IS BECAUSE OUR PROPERTY IS A DOUBLE LOT PROPERTY AND THERE'S IS A SINGLE LOT PROPERTYWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

154NH773

It may be that the neighbor believed the fence was his, or on his property. Get a survey done, and the lot line marked, and then go talk to the neighbor and either ask him to remove the fence from your property and/or pay you the value of the fence he removed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">