• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help me please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

babbs

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tn.neighbor is saying he owns my land and he really believes this . i had it surveyed noway is he right.he even took me to court for vandalizing my tree that he says is his even with survey judge listen to him .what is wrong with people today.case sent on to a jury court .this all due to cutting up my tree that had fallen .what does crimnal vandalism mean.also i dont think man is quite right can i ask for a evaluation on him

justalayman

.what does crimnal vandalism mean.
it is a the crime of vandalism:

39-14-408. Vandalism.
(a) Any person who knowingly causes damage to or the destruction of any real or personal property of another or of the state, the United States, any county, city, or town knowing that the person does not have the owner's effective consent is guilty of an offense under this section.
(b) For the purposes of this section:
(1) “Damage” includes, but is not limited to:
(A) Destroying, polluting or contaminating property; or
(B) Tampering with property and causing pecuniary loss or substantial inconvenience to the owner or a third person; and
have you been charged with this?

when you say "jury trial" is that for a criminal action or a civil action?

154NH773

You better get a lawyer. You may be in jeopardy of losing what you believe is your property, and also found guilty of "crimnal vandalism".

Seriously; get a lawyer!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">