• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help urgent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

laurretta

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida

I have been complaining to hoa for 6 mths about a destructive vine on my back wall, no action. i finally removed it from the wall, didnt even have to cut it, it was easily pushed back off the wall, as a result, the back neighbour who has the vine growing, the vine fell off her wall as a result of what i did, i also helped my other neighbour to push her vine off, as the vine is destroying the wall, eating away at the concrete and making cracks and weakening the wall. the vine owning neighbour, has called the cops on me with a complaint of criminal intent, and when i did call her to apologise for her vine falling and was going to offer to clear and clean it all up for her, she threatened me saying "it will cost a pretty penny for me" and hung up the phone. what are my rights?? shouldnt the association have to pay ?? since she is the president of the association, and i have been complaining to the assoc for 6 months since i moved in ,
please help
Laurretta

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">