• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Higgie

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nhiggiek

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Texas

I know this question has probably been posed before. My neighbors' insist that I am responsible for any and all limbs which fall from my trees onto their property. What does Texas Law say about this? They have also trimmed some of my trees, parts that overhang onto their property, and have thrown these limbs onto my property. What, other than starting a war, can I do about this?

Shel77

They have the right to trim any limbs that hang over onto their property. Anything that falls onto their property is not your problem unless of course you are aware that the tree is damaged and needs to be removed, then you are neglegent for not removing the tree.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">