• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to claim a vacanted land?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cheung

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Calif.

There is a parcel of land between my house and my neighbor that belonged to PG&E. I have a fence to the land but my neighbor never has. He has been using the land as his but it was owned by PG&E.

Few months ago, PG&E has vacanted the land meaning it did not want it any more. There were city council meeting approving the land to be vacanted and engineering reports on where the line is.

My neighbor has refuse to talk to me in anyway and keep using the land as his.

Spoke to the engineer who drew the line on the map, she could not provide much lead.

Could anyone tells me what department I could go to ask questions, what legal process I can take to claim the land or where to start?

Thanks.

HomeGuru

cheung said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Calif.

There is a parcel of land between my house and my neighbor that belonged to PG&E. I have a fence to the land but my neighbor never has. He has been using the land as his but it was owned by PG&E.

Few months ago, PG&E has vacanted the land meaning it did not want it any more. There were city council meeting approving the land to be vacanted and engineering reports on where the line is.

My neighbor has refuse to talk to me in anyway and keep using the land as his.

Spoke to the engineer who drew the line on the map, she could not provide much lead.

Could anyone tells me what department I could go to ask questions, what legal process I can take to claim the land or where to start?

Thanks.

**A: you go to the legal department of a law firm to ask your questions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">