• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

If my neighbor kicks his ball in my back yard, do I legally have to give it back?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LillianX

Heh.

If you are watering your lawn right on the property line, and your $2000 watch accidentally fall off, do they have to return it?

I'mTheFather

Boy, this brings back memories! When I was a kid, all the neighborhood kids played kickball on our dead-end street. We tried to stay away from one guy's house, because any time the ball was kicked onto his lawn, he ran out and took it. Then he yelled at us to stay off his lawn. Fun times! :p

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
This guy's wheels are sprinning but the hamster is definitely not moving:rolleyes:

I have come to the conclusion that some people are here strictly for amusement's sake.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">