• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The issue is not that I have right, it is that she does not observe that right

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

c3peace

What is the name of your state? louisiana
I bought a lot with a 60ft ingress and egress two 15ft utility right of ways (on the original 1978 documents and nothing has been changed at the court house) from the main road that splits 2 lots that a woman owns both of the lots. To get to my property i have to drive between the two lots down an old grass over grown road bed. The issue is not that I have right it is that she does not observe that right. Her actions : She has called the law, on my self, the company that i rented a dozer from, the water company, the water line markers and anyone else that drives on this old road bed (the law has taken no action and has told me they can not reson with her). she has raised such a stink with the electric company that they have denied me utilities (which i am not sure if that is legal). she has ran off two crews i tried to hire for dirt work, the company i was trying to get to move my home in, and my friends and family. every day i am down on the property working she comes and takes pictures and video of the driveway, my vehicle and equiptment. the real trouble is her with the electric company. I need help.

FlyingRon

The electric company is not required to insert themselves in property squabbles. If she won't let them work or they fear they are endangered by her action, they are within their right to leave. You'll have to resolve this issue yourself. It will most likely take a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">