• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

junk yard

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lewis lucas

What is the name of your state? Pa

What is the name of your state? Pa
My neighbor is storing unregistered junked cars on his property [contrary to state and local ordinance]. Local officials issue fines but refuse to have the cars towed [at owners expense], even though state and local ordinance allow and require this result. Can I take any civil action against this neighbor? Is there a state official or office I can contact that might facilitate the execution of state law requiring that the offending vehicles be towed?

FarmerJ

You could take a simpler approach send your city council/or county board members written complaint via certified mail and if they take no action contact your local media and as them to help you find out from your governmental officials why they cannot enforce the law. Ill bet if they dont want the public exposure to get worse for failing to act they will get it taken care of.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">