• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Junk Yard next Door

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

julio10

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvaina. I have been living in my home for 9 years and have been writing emails and calling my local township about my neighbor who is storing adandoned cars, tractors, trailer and any other junk he can find on his field adjacent to my property line. The township has told me that it is personal property and the only ordiance they have for that is to have the junk hidden from the right away. He put a fence on the street side but not the adjacent side which can be seen from the street. So he is still in violation of the ordiance. His family is in the salvage business in another location. I do not believe that the junk is personal property rather an illegal salvage yard that the Township wants to ignore. The junk has a negative affect on my property value. Where do I go from here? :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">