• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

keep out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hunter57

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pa I have 5 acres of land purchsaed in 1959, there is a road that goes to my land and stops. it is the end of the property line for the folks I purchased it from. there was some other folks that had 3000 acres behind my land. two years ago they sold 7 acres to one person and the rest to the state. now the state gated all the roads leading to his property and he has no access he is now using my land to gain access. I told him to stop but I am not there all the time. he now says he is land locked and can use my property for access. how do I stop this?

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pa I have 5 acres of land purchsaed in 1959, there is a road that goes to my land and stops. it is the end of the property line for the folks I purchased it from. there was some other folks that had 3000 acres behind my land. two years ago they sold 7 acres to one person and the rest to the state. now the state gated all the roads leading to his property and he has no access he is now using my land to gain access. I told him to stop but I am not there all the time. he now says he is land locked and can use my property for access. how do I stop this?
Call the police and report the criminal trespassing.

Put up a no trespassing sign.

Put up a gate.

Send a cease and desist letter.

Sue the bad guy for civil trespassing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">