• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Killed property value

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wj_kelly

I live on a busy country road outside Raleigh North Carolina. Last week a logging company started clear cutting the property directly across the road from our home all the way to the road. It looks like a tornado went through the 30 plus acres they destroyed without leaving a buffer of trees so we didn't have to look at this mess. I am sure we have lost property value also since we were about to sell our house. Anything we can do??

nextwife

You have no say over what vegetation they choose to keep or remove, unless there exists some sort of municipal or development deed restriction requiring certain vegetation.

Philxxxx

Folks need the wood ... I don't see a claim here ... its their land & trees. I assume that they had a right to cultivate them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">