• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lost access to lake

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ilovelabs

I live in az. My mobile home park was divided. The side that has the launch ramp and beaches is Az State land that was leased by a new owner. He refuses to let us use the beaches and to launch our boats. We bought here for those reasons. We have had access for over 40 years. Is this legal?

154NH773

Wow... That's a bummer.
Although you might get some good advice here, I suggest you talk to an attorney there. This can be a complicated issue since it is government land and we don't know the previous lease terms or the current terms.
In general, it would seem that if your previous access was attributable to a lease agreement, then if you didn't renew, or bid on the new lease, you are probably out of luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">