• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Loud upstairs neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? TX

OK....here is the problem. My upstairs neighbors just moved in to the complex like a month or so ago. They are VERY LOUD. The stomp so loud up there that it has caused picture frames to fall off my walls!!:eek: I only have gone up there to ask them to keep it down once, three weeks ago. Now they are talking to the apartment manager saying that I make them uncomfortable and they feel like they cannot live freely upstairs! What is the best way to handle this???

FarmerJ

call your local PD non emergency number and ask them after what time of day would excessive noise complaints be followed up on if you had to call, If they told you 10pm then if excessive noises occur after 10pm call the police.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">