• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My apartment neighbor is very nosey

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

laylapaola

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MINNESOTA

I have been living in this apartment for about a month now and the girl that lives up stairs from me has been nit picking on sense day one, i can hear her talking about me everyday sometimes all day long, i don't know if she is board or what but it is getting really irritating. she talks about everything i do. to when i'm cooking what time im cooking how its stupid what time i'm cooking. how i listen to the tv to much play on my computer to much. EVERY THING she talks about every thing. she even told her boy friend that she has been living in a apartment all her life when her boy friend asked her how she knows i'm doing all this stuff. there si much more stuff but im just letting you know what she is doing. Can i get her in trouble i just want her to stop i dont even want to get her in toruble as a matter of fact I JUST WANT HER TO LEAVE ME IN PEACE.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">