• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nasty Neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Funlayo

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? MD

This is in a condominium. I have this middle aged woman that lives in the unit directly below me. The first day I moved in she told me that he husband has a heart condition and does not like noise. Anyway she called the security on 3 ocassions and each time they did not find the noise level too high.

After living there for 2 yrs I relocated and rented the unit she complained about every tenant I have leased the place to, first set of tenants, second and now the third set of tenants and her compalints range between noise making, doing business out of the unit, too many visitors, kids jumping ...... In fact the 2nd set of tenant had to break their lease and move out becasue of this woman. The first set no kids and the third set no kids. Its only the second set that had an 8 yr old and a baby. But she still complained about them all.

I am thinking If 4 sets of families live in a place and you have complaints each time then something must be wrong with you.
Now I have a recent complaint she wrote to the management. The thin g now is she is the condo manager. If I mail in my complaint she will be the first to read it and she is the type that can lie, forge docs and do crazy things.

How can my voice be heard by the board of the condo without going through her. Or is it better for me just to get a lawyer. This is getting too much for me

This has been going on now for 6 years and has got to stop.

Tks
Ranti

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">