• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

nasty neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

4leggers

need help in Arizona, I have a crazy neighbor that constantly harasses us, I have an injunction of harassment against him, I went to the court 7/6 to have it modified and they informed me it will take up to 20 days for a decision in the mean time the neighbor continues to become more aggressive and the police tell me theres nothing they can do. My question is I have a survellance system recording my exterior property and the neighbors can I get in any legal trouble? Phoenix police advised me it was legal for me to record the neighbors actions in their yard. Appreicate any help!

Alex23

How many cameras? Is it just one? That's not especially intrusive.

If the camera is aimed at your property for the protection of your property, that should suffice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">