• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need some advice have some bad neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aquaedenpaige2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Louisiana

I need some advice for a friend she has some neighbors that don't stop making trouble for her and her family. My friend got signs up in her yard saying no trespassing and be ware of dogs on her property. But the neighbors keep taking them down and stealing them. The cops been called a few times and he told the both of them that the next time they come out for nothing someones going to jail. They don't have the money to get cameras to video this going on . And all this is spilling over in the kids school trying to get the kids in trouble also.. They can not move cause they don't have the money . and what can they do that don't cost money to do it . any advice is appreciated thanks.

STEPHAN

Please have your friends come here, we will be glad to help them. It is always very hard to help a friend of a friend, as usually important data is omitted.

154NH773

Unfortunately is is next to impossible to do anything in the legal realm without spending money.
If you can't buy a game camera, perhaps you could rent one for a short period. They are very effective for reducing illegal activity.
I have one actual camera and several dummy cameras on a remote cabin, and have placed signs that say, "Security cameras in use beyond this point". They have been very effective.
You can buy dummy cameras very cheaply, and along with a sign it might stop your neighbor's activity.

aquaedenpaige2

need some advice have some bad neighbors

If you want to know the full story just email me or give me yours and i'll tell you . I just did not what to put it all out in cases the neighbors seen it . and it would just cause more problems is all they will not stop anyways..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">