• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neighbor harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sandrah

Houston TX.
I have had a neighbor from down the street, to call in false reports, not only once but 5 times. Cars in driveway that do not run, oil running out of my driveway, stolen vechicle in front of my house, a water leak in my yard, and best of all, stopped to ask my 80 year old mother if someone in our family was dying, because we always have cars at my house.

Any time these reports have been made to the police, water department, enviromental, and city, at no time have the officials found any to be true.

I need to know if I get copies of these reports, and the out come of the reports, would I have a case against my Home Owners Association?

Or would you suggest that I get all of these documents and take them to the next meeting and let them know if I do have any more false reports, that they will be hearing from my attorney

Thanks for your help

divgradcurl

would I have a case against my Home Owners Association
For what? What has the HOA done? Is the neighbor that is making these accusations actying for the HOA?

Or would you suggest that I get all of these documents and take them to the next meeting and let them know if I do have any more false reports, that they will be hearing from my attorney
Again, what is the role of the HOA here?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">