• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor harassment? Flips finger and grabs genital to security cameras

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elordude

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

I installed a new security camera system 2 months ago to catch my neighbor who has been harassing our family. He is clearly not happy about the cameras and he flips his middle finger and grab his genitals at the camera almost every time he walk by them. I have small kids 7 and 11 year old and that is not the environment I want to raise them. I have a pretty big collection of pictures and videos showing his behavior by now - should I call the cops. Can I upload the video in you tube just to show what kind of douchebag he is? I had cameras for more that 2 years and i have plenty if posted signed that the house surroundings are recorded 24 hours. What Can I do?

Just Blue

I installed a new security camera system 2 months ago to catch my neighbor who has been harassing our family. He is clearly not happy about the cameras and he flips his middle finger and grab his genitals at the camera almost every time he walk by them. I have small kids 7 and 11 year old and that is not the environment I want to raise them. I have a pretty big collection of pictures and videos showing his behavior by now - should I call the cops. Can I upload the video in you tube just to show what kind of douchebag he is? I had cameras for more that 2 years and i have plenty if posted signed that the house surroundings are recorded 24 hours. What Can I do?
Post another sign in front of your home:

For Sale.;)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Can I upload the video in you tube just to show what kind of douchebag he is?

Who do you think is going to notice or care?

FarmerJ

Should you choose to sell I suggest you insist that there cannot be any realty sign in the yard or anywhere else , reason being is that you do not want this person to increase his poor behaviors during showings. Because other than his being in the right place at the right time and lightning fries his tuchis I dont see much else you can do .

TigerD

The smart response is to do nothing.
The smart alec response is to ask him to hold still next time because it takes a while to zoom in that far.

DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">