• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor sneaking on my property and damaging plants

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chestnutmarre

I have a neighbor who insists on sneaking into my yard under the cover of night and spraying all my planter boxes and hanging baskets for ants and bugs! I spent over $300. for plant starts and everything is almost dead not to mention the birds and rabbits. I am in a TH development. Called the police several times and she tells them 'I'm a b__ch! The development Mgmt thinks she's got dementia. But no solution to my dying planters! I would love to pee in a squirt bottle & pour on her porch! lol!

FarmerJ

If you carry gloves a garbage and a long handled shovel in your car maybe you will get lucky and accidently hit a skunk and see the need to scrape it up into the bag so you can find a appropriate place for it , other wise you may want to invest in a outdoor type of wireless nanny cam or one that can sit on the inside of your window and via motion sensing turn on and record all intrusions with in the area of your planters and plantings. Once you have recorded video footage of whom it is then you can file complaints with the police dept for your things being damaged /vandalized etc .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">