• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neighbor trespassing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

momeagle36

PA
I've been having a problem with a neighbor who tried to tell me she owned my deck until I had a proprty survey done & proved it was my property, now tonight she was found in my yard by another neighbor who brought it to my attention, How do I make it clear to this person she is not allowed on my property? the Survey points for my property are clearly marked with survey stakes & drill holes with flourescent paint, my yard is completely fenced in also. I thought about calling the police just to put it on the record but I know they will not charge her with anything and will only refer me to the magistrate to file a private complaint. what is my recourse at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">