• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor violating land use codes?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Texas

my neighbor, who has a comercial lot has put in two mobile homes on this comercial lot. i looked up the property records for the county and his land is only registered as comercial vacant land use code. is the owner of the comercial lot in the wrong for putting up mobile homes and not designating the lot with a mobile home land use code? one mobile home is literally 40 feet from my house just over the fence on his land and is a major eyesore. the reason i believe he has not designated this land as a mobile home land use code is because he doesn't want to pay taxes as the people living in these mobile homes are paying him under the table. should i call the county tax appraisal district and turn him in?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">