• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbors.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

liljqpj

What is the name of your state? Tennessee

The neighbor right behind me has a derby race car. Every Saturday mornig aroun 10:20 he starts reving the engine. It's been 15 yrs and the police say there is nothing that can be done. There are several houses that are now up for sale because it's that bad. You can hear them 5 streets down. You can taste and smell the fumes all over my back yard. What can be done to get this to stop? You can't enjoy your back yard with losing hearing or watch t.v or let your kids play in the yard its that bad.... Please someone help with this please tell me what can be done.

FrankJr

I had a similar problem, but not as loud. My neighbors use to let their dogs out at 6am in the morning and leave them out there for an hour, so instead of my alarm waking me up, these dogs would. I asked them if they could wait until after I left before letting them out, since they bark loud, and he said well they really need to go (as if he knows). So it was a basic, "I don't care about waking you up" response that I got. A few weeks it went on, until I got fed up with it, so I'd wake up at 5am and "accidentally" hit the alarm on my key ring and my car alarm would go off and we know how annoying those can be. I did this for a few days and I guess it woke him up, because afterwards, I didn't hear that dog from then on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">