• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbors annoying dog

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T

Trucking Mad

thankyou said:
My neighbors dog is barking loudly at all hours and disturbing
my sleep. Also, I work from home and am unable to concentrate
with this constant barking.
What can I do?
:rolleyes: Do you live in a neighborhood with an association?
:rolleyes: Do you have deed restrictions in your neighborhood regarding this matter (some do, some don't):cool:

Maybe it is time to 'Wok' the dog....SC allows controlled burning even in neighborhoods.

Like Mel Gibson's character says in The Patriot...."A dog makes for a fine meal!"

Yum..Yum!...Please let us know if dog tastes like chicken. Thanks to the oriental community..we already know that cat does.:D

HomeGuru

StickyFingers said:
Maybe it is time to 'Wok' the dog....SC allows controlled burning even in neighborhoods.

Like Mel Gibson's character says in The Patriot...."A dog makes for a fine meal!"

Yum..Yum!...Please let us know if dog tastes like chicken. Thanks to the oriental community..we already know that cat does.:D

**A: I resent that. Orientals also eat rat too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">