• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbors Children On My Roof

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SSwercker

Virginia

Neighbors children play in my yard all the time. I"m not home and know of one or more times they have entered my residence. What can I do?

justalayman

. I"m not home and know of one or more times they have entered my residence
report the burglary/ B&E. I don't know how you know who did it since you weren't there but give that information to the police when the come to make a report.

Antigone*

:D

Get your local news out next time. You could be the next Internet sensation.
Hey ~ gotta love that little guy. Get such a kick out of him that I've got his app on my iPhone!!!:p

The best part about it is twofold: I get a chuckle out of his lines, and I get to embarass my kids

justalayman

Hey ~ gotta love that little guy. Get such a kick out of him that I've got his app on my iPhone!!!:p

The best part about it is twofold: I get a chuckle out of his lines, and I get to embarass my kids
have you heard his latest? It goes something like: got busted for possession of marijuana and had to set my butt in jail for awhile.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">