(a) It shall be unlawful and a class B offense for any person at any time to willfully or maliciously disturb the public peace or quietude by creating any noise of such character or duration so as to be loud and unnecessary to a person of ordinary sensibilities. Such noises shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) The sounding of a horn or a similar signal device on any vehicle, except as a danger signal;
(2) The playing of any television, radio, phonograph, tape recorder, CD player or any musical instrument in any manner or at such volume, that annoys or disturbs the peace and quiet of any person within another dwelling;
(3) Allowing any animal within the person's custody or control to habitually bark, howl, yelp, roar or make similar noises;
(4) Discharging the exhaust of any internal combustion engine or motor vehicle, except through a muffler or other device which will effectively prevent loud or explosive noises;
(5) For purposes of this section, the creation of any of the above noises between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday and the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday in such a manner as to be plainly audible at a distance of 50 feet from the exterior of the building, structure or vehicle within which the sound originates shall be prima facie evidence of a violation of this section. However, the fact that the above noises were created between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday is not a defense to prosecution under this section.