• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbors who are causing me terrible problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellwether

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Massachusetts
On June 24, 2009, I took a wide turn onto my street. Everyone on the street takes wide turns. I had just found out my grandmother was dying and I just happened to take a wide turn. A week or two before this event, our neighbor's girlfriend came over to our house seeking signatures on a petition. We did not sign the petition. When I took the wide turn onto the stree this neighbor had his girlfriend call the police on me. He told the police officer lies about me. I was handcuffed, leg chained and abused by the arriving officer. This behavior caused me to go into an insulin-reaction. My blood was within normal range before leaving the house. This neighbor and his girlfriend then tried to take out three false felony charges against me. I had to get an attorney and jury trial and won in court. They then tried to evict me from the mobile home park in which I live saying falsely that I sped in excess of 30mph. I'm the one that goes the speed limit and its these two people among others in the park that speed. Yesterday, the girlfriend passed me on the street probably because she didn't like that I was going the speed limit. She then went to the bottom of the street waiting for me to leave taking pictures of me. A couple of questions, how can I stop these people for targeting me and harrasing me in this way? Also, my license was revolked in the original incident so how can I get an appointment with the Regisrar of the MA RMV to prove my case before her and have two people conference called into the meeting. I've tried going through the Senator Office to no avail. The RMV never answers my letters. Please, help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">