• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neighbour disputes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ryanh

I purchased a commercial piece of property in oct 2010. This property came w/ an hvac unit that the neighbour is now stating is 6-8inches on his property, and wants me to move it. The unit has been there since 2007 and as far as I can tell there is information re: the property line that disagrees w/ the neighbour (but not a new survey)....what should I do? I appreciate any advice. The property is in idahoWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

drewguy

There's another way - ask him if you can rent the small piece of land from him for a small amount of money (although you will need a survey to confirm he's not just holding you up).

justalayman

If you disagree with the claim it is on their property, get a survey of your own. If it is on the neighbors property, either negotiate an arrangement to where you can leave it there or plan on moving it. If your survey shows it is on your property, show the neighbor your survey. If the two surveys do not agree, contact the surveyors and ask them to reconcile the differences in the surveys.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">