• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Neighbor Is Rotten To The Core!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MaryWAnne

What is the name of your state?Georgia
I have a new neighbor who has just put in a new trailer in a new lot next to mine. The problem is she has parked it a little too close for some reason. There has been several foreign objects of hers flying into my yard and she has parked her car and lawnmower almost into my yard, her dogs and children are always playing in my yard and the other day I founfd numerous large paint marks on my trailer facing her side. I'm a little afraid to confront her myself becaus I'm afraid she'll start mouthing off and ticking me off and I've already been in jail once for a violent crime. what should I do.

ralph31

My suggestion will work as well in any state.

"I'm a little afraid to confront her myself becaus I'm afraid she'll start mouthing off and ticking me off and I've already been in jail once for a violent crime. what should I do."

Have another neighbor quietly bring the above to the attention of your new neighbor,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">