• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Trespassing Signs?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
BINGO ... the OP did talk about a sheriff's comments ... ie law enforcement

haha jokes on you and ziggy .. trollers extraordinary !
You made a blanket statement and were not able to clarify it without help (from others and from ME)

LeeHarveyBlotto

Now that the member-measuring contest is coming to a close, maybe we can help the OP by telling him that as a practical matter, the answer to his question is yes.

DreamDancer

Now that the member-measuring contest is coming to a close, maybe we can help the OP by telling him that as a practical matter, the answer to his question is yes.
She actually. LOL

Our current problem is our newly elected board. They have been caught going onto various properties without permission, including mine. I did call the mayor (he was on my property while I was at work) and told him he had no business there and to stay off.

Zigner

Put the darn signs up. YEESH!

(And, you don't have to "buy" signs - use a sharpie to print it on the side of an old box!)

xylene

Workable - for Red Green

(And, you don't have to "buy" signs - use a sharpie to print it on the side of an old box!)
That would be much less ugly than color printed signs on plastic and would be guaranteed to conform to the standards required of signage too.

And it wouldn't get nearly soggy.

They hang them with duct tape.

FlyingRon

I don't know why Zig is being snippy but FA and OHRW are right and the statute s quoted support that.

Trespass on the LAND requires notice.
Trespass in a dwelling does not require notice.

Unless your problems are with your neighbors, signs at the entrance to the neighborhood likely suffice.

Zigner

I don't know why Zig is being snippy but FA and OHRW are right and the statute s quoted support that.
Yes, CRIMINAL trespass is supported by that.
Again, I asked FA for clarification, and he was unable to provide it. We've been over this already.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">