• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Non-exclusive Easement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FIVEOR10

What is the name of your state?FLORIDA. I bought and house and property that has a easement agreement granted to the next door neighbors. It reads "sold to their Grantees, their heirs, legal reps. and assigns forever, a non-exclusive easement for a well site and ingress and egress over and across the following described real property owned by Grantor and situated in ST. Johns County, Florida to-Wit:" MY Question is does this give them the right to remove a stand of 30 foot tall trees on the said easement and remove all vegeatation and pour concrete on the area that was not the original driveway for their ingress and egress.? Thank you for any response.

FIVEOR10

non-exclusive easement

FLORIDA.Thanks for your reply. I looks like I have grounds for "Damages and Restoration"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">