• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

OKC Commercial Encroachment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cgrogan

OklahomaWhat is the name of your state? Oklahoma.

I own a vacant lot, zoned Commercial 13 in Oklahoma City. My lot goes all the way over a creek and onto land on the other side. The Kwik Kar Lube Center on the other side of the creek, which is worth over 1/2 a million dollars, has a good portion of their back parking lot, paved over my land. They must have thought that they went half way across the creek, but did not make sure. Can I force them to buy or rent my lot? What, besides a survey and a lawyer do I need, if that? What forms? What am I allowed? Can I ascertain any part of their business or lot? Our legal descriptions have my east and their west lines measuring exactly the same, and the aerial photograph measurements and lines are precise. Thank you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">