• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

oleander shrubs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hendo2010

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca

just put in some oleander shrubs did not know that they are pioson to live stock when i put them on my 4 acre property yesterday, now my nieghbor is acuising me of trying to kill their livestock among other things, they are planted 6' from the property line. should I move them or do I have to move them they said they would take me to court if any of their animals get sick or die, am I reponsable for there amimals getting on to my property and getting ill or dying

Tallrat

6ft from property line on your side right? Tell her to keep her animals off your property and they will be fine.

hendo2010

Yes there is a fence, my concern is that when they grow there animals can stick there head through the fence, then I get the rath from these people they are loony toons as it is. I need to know the law on plant that can possibly grow and get on there side

Cedrus

It sounds like the fence is 6 feet from the oleanders. Right? If so, put some chicken wire on the fence. It will keep the critters from sticking their noses thru the fence and nibbling on the oleander. It will take 3-4 years for the oleander to spread to the fence line, depending on water and fertilizer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">