+ Reply to Thread
    SuckaBusta is offline Junior Member

Posted - No Trespassing and RV storage gimmicks

What is the name of your state? CA

If I have an ingess, egress, and incedental purposes easement across neighbors property, can I disregard a posted "No trespassing" sign to keep me off their property.

If the neighbor parks ("stores") an RV on his own property, but within my 20' access easement, and it is parked/stored in such manner as to block my legal access and I can't get through with my vehicle in said easement without leaving the easement and going onto his inaccessible property, can I have his RV towed at his expense?

If I park my RV on neighbors property but within my 20' wide "ingress, egress, and other incedental purposes" easement, directly adjacent to my garage and his access is not obstructed do to the fact that he can drive around it on his own property, can he have my RV towed at my expense?
    Shay-Pari'e is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckaBusta

If I have an ingess, egress, and incedental purposes easement across neighbors property, can I disregard a posted "No trespassing" sign to keep me off their property.

If the neighbor parks ("stores") an RV on his own property, but within my 20' access easement, and it is parked/stored in such manner as to block my legal access and I can't get through with my vehicle in said easement without leaving the easement and going onto his inaccessible property, can I have his RV towed at his expense?

If I park my RV on neighbors property but within my 20' wide "ingress, egress, and other incedental purposes" easement, directly adjacent to my garage and his access is not obstructed do to the fact that he can drive around it on his own property, can he have my RV towed at my expense?

And you don't have a potty in that thing?
    HomeGuru is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckaBusta

**A: you need to resolve these issues via mediation, arbitration or litigation.
    Shay-Pari'e is offline Senior Member
    GURU, you will get a laugh at this guy's posts.

SuckaBusta
    Junior Member Join Date: Aug 2004

Urination and Defecation Easement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I be held liable for foul odors, nuisance complaints, or indecent exposure threats for utilizing my "private urination, defecation, and expectoration easement" on neighbors parcel? I didn't want any of that stuff on my property while I construct my home and I don't want to pay for "honey hut". The sub-contractors piss stinks and are told to relieve themselves "over there". Getting the $7 dollar easement from developer was cheaper. Please advise.....
    HomeGuru is offline Senior Member
    Another crappy post. Where's the outhouse.