• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Racist Neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bboy788

What is the name of your state?Arkansas
I am a hispanic who has recently moved into a predominately white neighborhood and I have found one neighbor(a gay one of all people)to be extremely racist. He was recently trying to take a pettiton around for the neighbors to sign to kick me and my family out, he states al sorts of racial remarks as he drives by, and is just downright evil. What should I do?

B

bboy788

Veronica1228 said:
Have you been talking smack or lampshades and nite-nites about him?
What?? I don't know what you are asking me, but OK?!!

A

AnFGuy82

Veronica1228 said:
Have you been talking smack or lampshades and nite-nites about him?
22 days and counting till you fly your broom back to school and out of mine and other innocent people's hair in this room. Now back to ignore for veronica! :)

PJMN

mn
I feel for you, that is horrible. I don't know what's worse though, knowing they are racist or being clueless that they are two facing you with their so called kindness. My last neighbor was so bad we moved because of her nuttiness. We had a great black family move in there before I left and the nut was acting all wonderful to them when I had just went off on her a few months before for her stereotyping black families and calling them by a bad slang. I hated that the new family was being snowed but I bit my tongue.

Perhaps continue being kind and if it happens again say:

"So this must be how you feel when people judge you that don't know you." Sorry people, but that person needs to be in his shoes for a minute to see the error in his ways.

Veronica1228

AnFGuy82 said:
22 days and counting till you fly your broom back to school and out of mine and other innocent people's hair in this room. Now back to ignore for veronica! :)
Sure, I'll fly away on my broom, but you have to give it back to me before I can. You'd better wash it off first though because I KNOW where you have been keeping it.

Gross dude. Get a boyfriend. :eek:

panzertanker

Veronica1228 said:
Sure, I'll fly away on my broom, but you have to give it back to me before I can. You'd better wash it off first though because I KNOW where you have been keeping it.

Gross dude. Get a boyfriend. :eek:
As Rod Stewart says:
Have I told you, Veronica, lately that I love you?

BlondiePB

bboy788 said:
What is the name of your state?Arkansas
I am a hispanic who has recently moved into a predominately white neighborhood and I have found one neighbor(a gay one of all people)to be extremely racist. He was recently trying to take a pettiton around for the neighbors to sign to kick me and my family out, he states al sorts of racial remarks as he drives by, and is just downright evil. What should I do?
Move to Miami Beach. You'll be right at home by South Beach.

BlondiePB

Don't ya just love how when great the ignore list works when the person always takes it off to read what you posted, Veronica?

Agree about banning the IP too.

jnazareno

Send him a pie and see if he change his personality towards you..
and ohhh do you talk funny ? :eek:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">