• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Registered Sex Offender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rb22owl

What is the name of your state? Tx

A registered sex offender lives next door to me. There are two more registered sex offenders that live nearby one within a .1 of a mile and other one less than .3 . Would that be a reason to protest my home property tax appraisal and have it lowered? Thanks.

divgradcurl

rb22owl said:
What is the name of your state? Tx

A registered sex offender lives next door to me. There are two more registered sex offenders that live nearby one within a .1 of a mile and other one less than .3 . Would that be a reason to protest my home property tax appraisal and have it lowered? Thanks.
If you can prove that your property value has been lowered by the registered offenders living in your neighborhood, then yes.

PghREA

divgradcurl said:
If you can prove that your property value has been lowered by the registered offenders living in your neighborhood, then yes.
But, don't count on it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">