• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Revoking gift of property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sallunn

What is the name of your state? Oregon.

I bought this house in 1989 and soon thereafter my neighbor "let you (me) have" about 3 feet behind his garage that borders my back yard. He said at the time it was of no use to him & that I might as well enjoy it. I began maintaining it by enhancing the soil and working hard to keep it weeded and attractive. I have large plantings in that part of my yard. He has since decided he wants it back to make a path he might use once or twice a year to haul leaves from his driveway to his back yard. He tore up some trees and wrapped ropes around a flowering shrub breaking off branches. Now it is all full of weeds & I am mad. Do I have any rights here?

Sallunn

sallunn

Thanks, John.

Wish I had not put so much work into it for so long. Won't happen again. Now he's put a 12' fence within 3' of my kitchen window...ah, neighbors! :( in Oregon

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">