• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Scene from the movie "The Birds"...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CalleighDuqusne

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Massachusetts.
We have lived in a nice neighborhood for 4 years. The houses are all close to each other, side to side and back to back. We havnt had any problems with the people out back until about the last 6 months to a year. The three houses surrounding us had already fenced all their yards in so it makes our yard fenced in as well. Suddenly the unpleasant woman who lives in the house behind us has taken to putting out food for birds in a Huge bowl each morning. However not just "birds" are showing up. A huge murder ( that is what a flock of crows is called I think?) comes each morning to eat from this bowl, but they arrive well before she puts it out. So of course they all caw extremely LOUD before it is barely light out. Now seagulls are showing up and leaving lovely gooey piles all over our yard. Also the amount of flying birds above our yard and their other neighbors has become unreal. The noise is dreadful. The other part is that all these birds drop the food all over my yard and my puppy is eating it and getting sick. The people who live next to them are also unhappy about the neighbors. These people know how we all feel about this but they do not care. Any insight would be helpful! Thank you lots.
:rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">