• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Septic Shared & Driveway shared

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slangheld

I live in MO. I am looking for a form or something to write up an agreement for a shared septic and driveway. I have one for the water (well). any help in wording this or finding a form cheap? S langheld

FarmerJ

Make sure you check with your county /city zoning desk to learn if there are any new requirements that spell out when shared septic systems are no longer permitted, or eventual failure of the current septic syste and think about spelling out maint of the shared drive , and under what situations if any the use of the the driveway would expire? ( like township growth that creates a new road , sale of property, one party creating a home business that increases the use of the shared item to a point where the overuse creates unfair cost to other party, etc ) The services of a atty for this would be the best way to go so you dont end up with agreeements that are vague or so poorly written that it creates larger legal cost down the road.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">