• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sewage easement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

colverpa

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pa

why does my easement agreement say $1 is owed?

is it normal for the solicitor of the sewage authority to write up side agreements for the property owner, like how i want the the land and trees to look like after they dig on my property?

should i get my own lawyer look at the easement agreement? it is a fairly straight forward project, a sewage line coming up my woods so i can connect to public sewage .

thanks in advance for replies

FlyingRon

Contracts must be made for consideration. We actually get $10 for our easements up here these days.

You can try negotiating things, but if you want the connection, you're probably going to have to take it on their terms.

A lawyer wouldn't be a bad idea if only to explain the implications of what you are signing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">