• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Shovleing snow on neighbors property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badbrains

it is illegal to do either of those but especially into the road. That also gets you in the position of being liable for any damage to vehicles caused by the snow you pushed into the road.
there you go.

i guess your right, case closed, your opinion. You googled snow, washington state, and instantly you know. You said not to advise people to not break the law, but you said you would dump snow in front of their car. Selective reading. I get it. I don't even care.

Proserpina

there you go.

i guess your right, case closed, your opinion. You googled snow, washington state, and instantly you know. You said not to advise people to not break the law, but you said you would dump snow in front of their car. Selective reading. I get it. I don't even care.
I believe you need a different four-letter word.

That would be "know".

justalayman

there you go.

No, I have proserpina to back me up with the snow plus I used to live in the Pacific NW for a short time and still have about 10 family members that do and used to have another 1/2 dozen that are now deceased and have friends that lived around there as well. I have had family in the Pac NW for about 50 years.

and if anybody has selective reading, it is you. I never advised anybody to break the law, but you did.

Badbrains

Look friend, I made joke, you commented about my joke and I commented about your reply. That's all. why are you making this into something else. I feel like I have to defend my self over snow and the legal issues. I was simply replying to your claim about my claim of putting snow in front of the neighbors car and you did the same thing, it was funny nothing more. Let's move on, nothing personal. I like you and I like your responses. Sorry.

Isis1

No kidding.

I live in - literally - the "last county before Canada" in WA state. And we've never, ever, EVER had (outside of Mount Baker and ski areas - and nobody actually LIVES on Mount Baker and those areas) more than a couple of feet.

Trust me. I used to live in freakin' Fargo for crying out loud. And that place gets some snow.
you know, if badbrains has some really small feet, then well, YEAH. it could make 10 feet easy! :p

Proserpina

No, I have proserpina to back me up with the snow plus I used to live in the Pacific NW for a short time and still have about 10 family members that do and used to have another 1/2 dozen that are now deceased and have friends that lived around there as well. I have had family in the Pac NW for about 50 years.

and if anybody has selective reading, it is you. I never advised anybody to break the law, but you did.

I believe a "swoon" may now be appropriate :) (um..from me, that is)

justalayman

I believe a "swoon" may now be appropriate :) (um..from me, that is)
is a swoon related to a penguin?

or, never mind. I was thinking of loon. Not that you make me think of a loon, just that the word swoon made me think of loon. I'd never think of you as a loon...well, unless you acted kind of like a loon, you know, kind of loony...

Hey, doesn't Canada have a coin called the loon? Is that named after the bird? I wonder, do they have a lot of loons in Canada? or are the canucks actually kind of loony?

Not that that is a bad thing...

well, actually it is but not trying to be mean...

Oh, heck with it.

what was that you said?

Isis1

or, never mind. I was thinking of loon. Not that you make me think of a loon, just that the word swoon made me think of loon. I'd never think of you as a loon...well, unless you acted kind of like a loon, you know, kind of loony...

Hey, doesn't Canada have a coin called the loon? Is that named after the bird? I wonder, do they have a lot of loons in Canada? or are the canucks actually kind of loony?

Oh, heck with it.

what was that you said?
my ADD 8 year old, had this almost same exact conversation with himself yesterday. :eek:

Proserpina

Oh, heck with it.

what was that you said?

I think a decent chardonnay (or at the very least, a hearty Dr Pepper) is in order.

A toast!

To..us loons! :p:):eek:

Badbrains

I lived near snoqualimie pass, not in seattle or in the low lying areas, which do not get the same levels of snow, if any. So my arguement was crap ok, I get it, but you can't say it does not pile up on the passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">